The Grand Mercure Nelson Monaco is centrally located at the top of New Zealand’s South Island, by the water in sunny Nelson on Monaco peninsula.
The hotel and village resort is only about 5 minutes' drive from Nelson Airport and less than 15 minutes from the centre of Nelson City.
The Nelson region:
- Is home to three National Parks
- Enjoys some of the highest sunshine hours in New Zealand
- Boasts some of the country's best cycling and mountain biking tracks
- Is one of the world’s best fly-fishing destinations
- Is famous for its popular weekend art and food markets
- Is the home of the original World of Wearable Arts museum, Classic Motorcycle Museum
- Is known as the craft beer brewing capital of New Zealand and home to 25 wineries, producing award-winning wines
- Is only a short distance from three great golf courses.