Breakfast/functions wait staff - work available
We are looking for hospitality superstars – people who can keep up with the pace, who use their initiative to solve problems, and have a friendly out-going nature no matter what the pressure!
We're keen to hear from experienced wait staff interested in working breakfast shifts (and conferences and events).
We're looking for people with:
- Passion for the hospitality industry and for outstanding service delivery
- Prior experience in restaurant service a busy functions/events environments
- Flexibility and availability to work weekends, school/public holidays
- Ability to oversee and coordinate a team
Applicants need to be:
- NZ citizens, permanent residents or be eligible to work in NZ (hold a work visa), and be available to work weekends and public holidays as rostered
- Well presented, confident and highly organised, with a natural ability to work in a team environment.
The ideal successful candidate will:
- Ability to speak a 2nd language (Mandarin, French or German) an advantage!
We’re looking for someone available to start immediately, .
Applications (covering letter and CV) should be sent to:
Bex McDonnell: email@example.com or (03) 547 0792