Conference & Events Person - work available
If you've got truckloads of experience in the conference, events field - we'd like to talk to you!
We're looking for an engaging, enthusiastic and energetic Conference and Events Person who will fit right in with the team, roll up their sleeves and get stuck in with the following duties:
- Conference, events and wedding venue set-ups, break downs and venue turnarounds
- Assist with conference/events lunches, afternoon tea and dinners
- Run tour group dinners (sometimes more than one at the same time - so you need to be fast on your feet!)
- Be available to work in our restaurant (The Monaco Kitchen) for morning and evening shifts
- Minimum of 20+ hours available per week
- Min. 2 years experience in a conference/events/weddings venue is desired
- Ability to work well in a busy environment, while maintaining high standards
- Immaculate personal presentation and attention to details
- Flexibility of availability – able to work days/evenings/weekends
- Events Venue and/or Hotel experience – preferably 4 or 5 star (would be an advantage)
- You must be NZ citizen, resident or hold a valid work visa to apply for this position, you must be resident in NZ to apply for this position.
Note: only those short listed for interviews will be contacted.
Applications (a CV and covering letter - including your contact details) should be sent to:
Bex McDonnell, Food and Beverage Supervisor
T> (03) 547 8233