Housekeepers - work available
Work available for immediate start! The summer season is approaching, we're getting busier and busier so once again we're recruiting for more housekeepers!
Main Purpose of the Job
To carry out allocated cleaning duties, achieving established standards of cleanliness and presentation to meet guest’s needs and exceed their expectations in regard to the cleanliness of the room areas of the hotel.
Duties (not full list):
- Clean guest rooms, storage areas and corridors as allocated.
- Ensure guest supplies and advertising material in bedrooms and bathrooms are replenished to the correct standards for the room type.
- Report any lost property following correct.
- Carry out programmed/regular cleaning duties as allocated.
- Ensure guest laundry is handled in line with Hotel policy.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a NZ citizen, permanent resident or be eligible to work in NZ, and be available to work school holidays, weekends and public holidays as rostered.
The successful candidate will be well presented, confident and highly organised, with a natural ability to work in a team environment.
Applications should be sent to:
Maria Bartlett, Executive Housekeeper at : firstname.lastname@example.org
(03) 547 0799