Kitchen hands wanted!
The Monaco Kitchen / Grand Mercure Nelson Monaco is currently recruiting for kitchen hands.
WANTED! ...very energetic people for kitchen hand positions to work in our fast-paced restaurant kitchen.
These are part time roles with flexible hours and will involve a mixture of morning, evening and weekend shifts working in a fast-paced, fun and professional team.
We’re looking for people with:
• A strong work ethic
• Excellent sense of cleanliness and hygiene
• An interest in food/kitchen work
• Good sense of humour
• Ability to cope under pressure
• Keen attitude and willingness to learn
• Availability to work nights and weekends
• Full drivers license
• NZ citizenship, residency or a valid work visa
These positions are available for immediate start, and while applicants with prior experience are preferred, this is not essential as long as you are keen to work and learn.
If these positions interest you, please contact:
Jay Olson, Executive Chef
(03) 547 0792 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: only those short listed for interviews will be contacted.